I woke up this morning at 5:30 and peeked outside to see nothing! No snow. But by the time I checked again at 7 am, we had over an inch already. I turned on the news and was excited to see Evan's school was closed! Yippee! I wasn't going to take him anyway, but now I get another free day! We waited til about 10 to venture out. This was Annabeth's first snow and it took a lot of work to get the kids bundled and stuff. I discovered I didn't have any good snow shoes for Annabeth...Evan, either, for that matter. I guess I'll buy some rain boots or something. Anyway, we were only out a short time and the snow kept falling. We probably have 4 inches or so now.




4 comments:
My, what cute kids you have! Sorry I missed the snow!!
Awww, that just looks so fun and we never have the right shoes either, probably b/c we rarely have the snow for it. ;) Enjoy! Hope it doesn't trap you for the crop.
yes, hope you are able to still make your weekend getaway crop! love that last pic of AB!
LOVE these shots-especially of AB! Great photography! And wow-I can't imagine snow! (I'd love though!) Have fun this weekend!
Post a Comment