Today, while Evan was in school, Annabeth went to a super, secret playdate at our new Chuck E. Chesse. That place is HUGE! At least twice as large as any I've ever been in. We went at 9 am. (Who knew Chuck E. Cheese would be open at 9 am???) and it was only our little group there.
Anyway, it was a really fun time and Annabeth had a blast! I'm glad I finally got out and did something with her-other than grocery shopping, of course! lol
We were there to pick up Evan right on time and he had no clue! Teehee
We are supposed to go back on Friday with another group and Evan will get to go then. It's just nice to be able to do something like that just Annabeth and I.
Here are a few pics from this morning!



On a side note, I finished off my projects for January. I took my huge boxes of donations to the women's shelter today and even took the time to scoop poop outside. I feel like January was such a great month for me, even though we were all sick. I ORGANIZED so much and purged so many things. Even closets got cleaned out. It felt amazing to get rid of all the stuff we weren't using anymore. I mailed off a HUGE box of scrapbook stuff to a very deserving group in Florida! Ahhhhh! What a relief!
3 comments:
I have almost an exact picture of B at the same age as Annabeth looking at Chuck E. that same way in the car, lol!
Way to be really organized for January! Can't wait to see your word for Feb :)
love the pics! I totally know what you mean about doing something special with just Annabeth. I agree completely and am glad you went for it!
and congrats on finishing up your Jan projects! I am so proud of you!
Great work and progress this month!
I love that you had to do a secret trip to CEC--sounds like our house!
Post a Comment