I'm so tired. Annabeth was up all night. I know she doesn't feel good and her teeth are a big part of it. Every time I'd go in to check on her, she'd let out a big "ahhhhhhh" so I could put Orajel on her little gums. (I'm the official Orageler!) We got maybe4-5 hours total. Ok, for Nick, as he needs LOTS less sleep than me, but I may not leave my PJs all day after a night like that! Poor Nick had to go to work today even if he was a little late. ;)
This morning has been ok, tho. After she finally fell asleep at about 6 am, she slept until 7:45 or so. I got her up and in her chair to eat right away. She ate 3 mini pancakes and nearly all of a banana plus a small hand full of Cheerios. That's a lot for her these days. And now, she's fine. Maybe she was just hungry all night? UGH! What a feeling. I hope that wasn't the case. We tried everything with her.
Evan was supposed to start back to school today. Since he doesn't go on Fridays, I decided to keep him home and let him start fresh on Monday. I didn't want to confuse him or try to explain why he had to go one day in the middle of the week. So we're soaking up the last few days at home together. We've been playing board games and V.Smile together and spending a lot of time cuddling-just all part of LIVING for me! :)
I do hope to work in my scrap room a little and do some more purging of supplies. I already have so much. I decided to only keep what I KNOW I'll use. Everything else must go!
2 comments:
And days like this is when coffee comes in handy ;) You really ought to try it, rofl! :)
Hope you all get a good nights sleep tonight!
we have to help encourage each other to purge what we know we won't use, like you said! great idea and I know it will feel good to simplify!
sorry you guys had such a rough night. I totally know what you mean about "oh great maybe it was something completely different that was wrong with her all night!" BTDT!!!!!! It sucks!
love you!
Post a Comment