Friday, January 11, 2008

Thursday-Friday Update

Yesterday was so busy, never even got to my blog. *sigh I guess sometimes, that happens, but I made sure to get to it today.

Annabeth had her 18 month doctor's appointment yesterday. It was just a check up, no shots, so it went pretty smooth. The doc was behind, so we had to wait, and anyone with an 18 month-old knows had bad that can be. She checked out fine. Perfect ears, perfect everything. (I already knew that!teehee) SHe weighs 21 lbs, 9 ozs and was 30.9 inches tall. She was super friendly to the doctorand all the nurses LOVED her sqeaker shoes! It felt a little wierd just the two of us on that trip. Usually, we all go, but this time big brother was in school and Daddy had to pick him up. It was a good appointment. They don't have to see her back until she's 2!

I got all freaked out reading some other blogs about it already being time to register for Kindergaten. OMG! I freaked out. Anyway, I called the school yesterday morning about 7 am and talked to a super friendly lady who told me not to worry, I had til April-May til it was time to register here. She gave me a list of all the stuff he'd need by then, too. So I feel much better and much more prepared.

We made it home yesterday afternoon in time to eat lunch and tuck Annabeth in for her nap. I had planned to scrap right away, but instead, ending up playing with Evan on the laptop while I finally got his MP3 player fixed and working. Then, it was off to my scrap room where I finished two layouts before Bethie woke up.

Today has been crazy. I'm just now getting to sit down with my computer and it's noon! Evan is playing the Wii. It's his Friday afternoon tradition. He knows he doesn't go to school on Fridays and knows while Annabeth naps, he gets to play the Wii. I'll leave him to it in a bit and try to go scrap.

I finished the timeline I've been blogging about. Evan and I will go over it so he knows his story well enough to tell it, and he's very excited about it being "his" turn. I also got a glimpse at a few of the others that went before him this week and admitted to Nick that I MAY be an overachiever after all! I can't help it, though.



Tonight I have my monthly BUNCO group. I'm excited to get out and go for a while. Tomorrow, I'm taking Evan to see the new Veggietales movie. He's been counting down the days til it's release! I hope everyone has a great weekend. I know I'm gonna try! :)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I haven't heard of the new Veggie Tales movie! That sounds fun. Glad to finally (LOL) read an update on ya - you would think with all we talk I wouldn't need to read your blog but I still do faithfully and love it! Hope you have fun at BUNCO tonight and I also hope you get to swing by HL. Also glad all went well with Annabeth's appointment, thank goodness for NO SHOTS!

Love ya!!

Scrappy Gal said...

OH the benefit of being crafty and having kids :) Our kids will be the talk of all projects I think in school. LOL.....

I love the way the timeline turned out and sounds like everyone is doing fine.

Anonymous said...

you know, I didnt realize that evan and zach would go to kindergarten the same year!! They are almost 9 months apart....but zach will be 6 when he goes to Kindergarten. It will be a sad day, maybe we can cry together!! :)