It was supposed to get bad here. No snow...ICE! Lots of ice. I"m not sure how much there really is right here in our area, but the surrounding areas have road issues and I saw on the news this morning that Evan's school is closed! Ahhhhhhhh, what a relief!
I finally caught whatever the kids had. I haven't been sleeping and totally feel tired and worn down. On top of that, Annabeth was up late last night and I was dreading having to wake her up this morning, so she got to sleep in, too. Nick just called and said he made it to work and it wasn't too bad. Either way, I'm so glad we didn't have to venture out today. Maybe just a day to stay in my PJs and take some meds!
I'm going to work on some things around the house today and try to sit down with a pen and paper and do some time management! I have so many projects I want to commit to this year. It'll help to have it in writing (and that buddy of mine on my tail!).
4 comments:
That's right - crack, crack - there's that whip of mine. LOL. Glad school is closed - that is a relief to have the decision taken out of your hands whether or not to venture out. I know how much you love driving in inclement weather! We got about an inch of snow here overnight but no ice. We are getting ready to head out to playgroup - fingers crossed Ash does alright as this is his first time back since summer - Melanie is bringing crafts for older kids as am I so hopefully all will go smoothly.
Love ya! Get some rest today and get healthy!
Oh, and share that list with me when you get it done so I can get some more inspiration! :)
Rats! You are sick! That's not fun...rest up and enjoy the day at home...play some games with Evan and relax :)
Ugh, I hated being the one taking care of all the sick people in the house, then when they were all better, I got sick. Such is life. Hey, the ribbon thingy- how do the ribbons stay put? Can't tell from the picture.
Get better - and pray for good weather for our Friday night crop-
Megs hit dry ice going to work today and spun around a few times and landed in a deep ditch. The Patrol man had to take her to work. 12 cars were in the ditch by 10 this morning off the bypass around Pella. A tow truck had to get her car out. We got up there right as they were pulling it. She is sore tonight with a bump on her head. The seat belt was tight so her shoulder, back and stomach hurt. Had her take some Tylenol. She texed Scott and told him.
Poor Packers. Now we will have to root for Ellis Hobbs!
Post a Comment