Saturday, January 19, 2008

The end of a long week.

Man, these past couple of days have been so hard on me. The kids have both been sick, along with my dear husband, and I've been holding down the fort mostly on my own. I guess that's ok. But I'm definitely glad everyone is on the upswing. After I took Evan to the doctor on Thursday, he started feeling better after just one dose of antibiotics. He is still fighting the sniffles, but we picked up a Rx for a cough medicine and starting giving him that yesterday and he's getting better! I knew as soon as I walked out of the office on Thursday, that I should have had them check Annabeth, but since that wasn't technically who my appt was for, they couldn't see her anyway. We made it thru Thursday night with no sleep and on into Friday we go.


Evan was home (no school on Fridays plus still sick). Annabeth was feeling so horrible she couldn't hold her eyes open or her head up. She was up at 6 am and by 9:30, she was struggling to make it. I put her down for a nap and she slept 2 hours while I got some laundry done since I had been dealing with PUKE for days! After she woke up, I felt like she should be better and she wasn't. I called her PED and got her in yesterday afternoon. Guess what!? Double ear infection! UGH! So now, she is on antibiotics, too. Nick finally caved and medicated himself last night. He was asleep by 7 pm and I was up all night with the kids! I just want them all better! lol


Today, everyone is feeling better. Nick is still congested as is Annabeth, but they are improving at least. It's tough with her since she's too little for any type of medicine. *sigh Evan feels like himself. He does still have a runny nose, but I'll take that considering.


I got to scrapbook today. I'm to 23 pages for the year. I finished 7 layouts as part of my online crop. I still hope to scrap during naptime tomorrow, too. It feels so good after the week I've had! lol Here are just a few of my works:



I have both kids and my hubby tucked in bed already. I'm going to do some more internet-ing and head to bed myself. Happy Saturday night!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

awesome LOs. love how you cut the cardstock where you put the flowers on. I printed out a few of the challenges for the crop but was not able to actually sit down and scrap. I spent about a half hour revising and printing Allie's birth story for a LO but then got to organizing my office and then my fabrics since everything was such a mess, then Allie was awake, etc, etc. maybe tomorrow before the games....

hope you rest tonight!!

Linda said...

wow, glad everyone is starting to feel better.

Angie said...

Ohhhhhh I love this one of Grandpa Don. It is so sweet!