In January, I started AND finished these projects:
- Sorted and reorganized my scrapbook supplies
- Mailed a 15 lb box of supplies to a great scrapbook group in Florida
- Reoganized my ribbon in my new ribbon bag
- Sorted and purged the kid's toys
- Donated a huge box of toys plus another couple boxes to the women's shelter
- Reorganized our closet
- Sorted thru boxes of Annabeth's clothes
- Mailed all I could to Steph
- Reorganized Evan's closet
- Reorganized my kitchen cabnets
- Finished 28 scrapbook pages
- Finished 9 cards (a record for me!)
- Cleaned out and organized my glovebox
- Cleaned out and vaccumed my van
- Cleaned out and purged the sandbox and backyard toys
I did learn that I should have been keeping a list of all I did! Lists are an important part of organizing for me and I totally missed the boat on that one! So I know there were more little projects I did that I'm forgetting! ha!
So a new month=a new word. Our word for February is EMBRACE!
This month, I'd like to EMBRACE a healthier lifestyle. I'm really dieting, but I want to try to focus on portion control and making healthier choices. I'm also going to limiting myself to ONE can of pop a day. I feel overwhelmed just thinking about it, so I'm trying to take it one day at a time and my goal is to lose 10 lbs this month. I guess I better get out the scale as I have no idea how much I weigh right now! ha!
I also plan to EMBRACE my camera. I love taking photos and I'm going to focus some time on learning the manual camera settings and how they work. I'm following an online photography course to try to help that, but I'm going to drag out the manual for more guidance.
I'm going to EMBRACE my family in February! Give more hugs and spend more time doing fun things with each of them individually. I'm commiting one weekend day this month to another zoo trip. I'd like to go every month (or more, but since it's 2 hours one way and COLD outside, it may be hard to do right now).
All of these things are important for different reasons, but I'm ready to take on February and all it has to offer me!
2 comments:
Good luck on your word for the month and I hope you can achieve all you set out for this month.
Wow! What a great month you had! You accomplished so much - woohoo! And I agree with the list thing as we go along, lol. I didn't realize all I had done, either and still feel like I left something out!
So proud of you, and on to February!!
Post a Comment