and I can hardly believe it. I've been so busy. I blogged last on Saturday and since then, life has been crazy.
On Sunday morning, we drove to Fayetteville to hit up Target and get new phones. Our land line phones are JUNK! I've hated them since the first week we had them, but we couldn't justify spending money on new ones yet again. So, new phones for us! YAY! I can actually hear the person on the other end and today, I sat in my scrap room and made a few cards while I chatted with Steph on speakerphone...and I could hear her! It was fabulous! Now we have 3 new phones, all on one phone jack.
Sunday afternoon, the boys played Mario Galaxy while Annabeth slept and I watched them play. Evan had accidently erased all 51 stars they had collected previously, so they had to start all over.
Monday morning was hectic as Nick was leaving for the week and I had to get Evan to school. We said short goodbyes and hugs and kisses all around, and off we went. Since then, it's been all me, all the time and I'm beat! lol
So Tuesday is almost over and I'm blogging before bed. Both kids are alseep and I'm going to watch Tivo.
Tomorrow I'll start preparing and packing for the weekend crop with Jen. I'm so excited to see her again and to crop til we drop! Plus, I'll probably really need the time away after this week.
3 comments:
so glad you are having a mini-getaway this weekend - you are right, you will need (and deserve it!) after all week by yourself! I totally wouldn't be surprised if you met your LO goal for the year EARLY!
when we talk Wednesday, let's try to remember to chat about wrapping up January projects and what we want out of our February word. :)
WOO HOO on the crop! I got a giggle out of Evan deleting the stars. Rob would have had a cow if B did that. B has since started his own galaxy and is up to 51 stars on his own. It's very fun to watch him.....while I sit back and collect star bits, LMAO!
OKay-ya'lls game lingo has my head spinning....I am SO not into video games.....and can not even imagine WATCHING people play! LOL! Hope this week is MUCH better than last, for you!!
Post a Comment