Happy Friday, everyone. I'm so glad it's Friday. This week has just drug by even tho Nick was home Monday & Tuesday. We've woke up everyday thinking the week couldn't end fast enough. We stayed up last night to watch the Kansas/VT game. Of course, we had picked VT to win in my football pool, but were secretly rooting for KU cause we're Big 12 fans at heart! teehee We laughed at the guy holding up the big Mangino head on a stick and and watched closely as KU decided they came to play and with something to prove. It didn't even matter that we had picked VT. We were happy for the Jayhawks.
Annabeth went down without a fight last night. She woke up a few times, but went back to sleep without us having to rush in. What a relief! We both needed the night's sleep so bad. If it hadn't been for that football game, we'd have been in bed way earlier! I got up this morning feeling almost refreshed. I'm so looking forward to tonight's sleep time as there is nothing on TV to keep me from going to bed!
I go back to the doctor today for my follow-up from the HTA procedure I had on 12/18. I've felt great since the day after so it almost seems silly to be going back, but I know the doctor needs to be sure everything is ok. Honestly, I'll be shocked if it's not. And it's still too early to tell if it worked and how much it will help me. So keep praying!
In true January fashion, I'm dedicated to ORGANIZE everything. I finished going through all of my scrapbook drawers yesterday. I pulled LOTS of stuff to either donate/trash and reorganized the drawers. I still need to re-label them, but I can't do it all in one day, right? I have to do a little a time since I only get a couple hours each day. I usually spend the first hour playing with Evan. Doing whatever it is he wants to do. We've spent all our time indoors as it's been so cold out here. I'm anxious to get him back to some outside play. The weekend is supposed to be nice, so maybe we can spend sometime outside? I hope so.
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Enjoy your time with your families and don't forget to LIVE!
8 comments:
I so love reading this blog!!! I am sure all will be fine at the doc and call me later!!!!
What was the HTA procedure for? It might be rude for me to ask. I will read through some of your older posts as soon as I get the chance.
I think it is so nice for you to spend an hour with Evan, each day. I have been struggling with one on one time. TC has been deployed since October. I did have the chance to take Ethan to a movie, this week. I look forward to having more time and give the boys my undivided attention.
I wanted KC to lose, because MIZZOU was jipped!!! But I digress....glad Annabeth had a good nights sleep, and you guys too!! You are so much better about getting rid of things, I am such a packrat!!
Sleep is such a sweet thing, when it happens, eh?
Glad to see you're living--and loving it too--not just surviving!
Man do I remember those sleepless nights because of teething. I hope you get some rest this weekend.
Hey Ginger, I love reading your posts - it reminds me of when I was a young mother and struggling to find time for myself. I didn't scrapbook then, but anything else crafty, for sure! I sewed, a lot!, did crafts with the kids, did a LOT of baking (with the kids). Even though we are a generation apart, many things stay the same, such as teething, no sleep, etc. I hope my blogs don't bore you, as I have no little ones at home any longer. I finally have time for myself - sort of. Work is a big part of my life right now and family time is precious. Hang in there, time passes so fast, it's amazing. Save those memories. You inspire me to clean out my scrap stash. I just gave Samantha a huge bag of supplies and it doesn't look like anything is missing. My problem is I love all kinds of crafts and have supplies for all of them! Oh well...such as life. Talk to you later!
Oh, I forgot to ask you. How do you get your scrap pages to publish so small and neat??? Mine posted HUGE. Have you seen them?
I felt the same way about the week.....sometimes those 3 day weeks drag more than the 5 day......
Post a Comment