Ok, so I don't do this near enough. I'm going to try to do this once a week if I remember.
I have the best husband. Really, I do. He always go above and beyond for us as a family, but for me, it's more than that. I'm one of these mothers who love my kids dearly, but need the time to myself to socialize with other adults. I need time to scrapbook for my sanity and Nick provides that for me. He doesn't mind to watch the kids while I go crop or shop or whatever it is I'm craving that day. But he takes it even further. Last night was only one example of that.
I was walking out the door as he got home. I needed to run to Hobby Lobby to exchange some ribbon I had bought for a swap and then I ran to Wal-Mart for a few things we needed. I was trying to hurry since I wanted to be home by 7 pm to watch the season premiere of Prison Break (OMGosh!). I was home a few minutes early, and even though I was out doing something for all of us, he took it upon himself to empty the dishwasher. I was thankful.
I cropped Friday night, spent the afternoon with Evan at the movies Saturday. Then did my running last night. I'll spend the next 4-5 Friday nights out and Nick doesn't mind at all. He can feed the kids, get them in bed all by himself. He doesn't need me like I need him. I love this man, I really do. I couldn't get through everyday without him. I'm thankful everyday to have him in my life and miss him every second he's away from me. If you're reading this, Nick, and you better be! ;), I really do love you so much. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and father! You're the best!
3 comments:
His mommy takes a lot of credit for how Nicky Poo turned out;)
You do have such a wonderful relationship with Nick! You two have grown closer and more understanding of each others needs throughout the years together. I wish you both a long, happy life together!
Love you!!
that was very sweet ginger....we are some of the lucky ones for sure!!!
Post a Comment