My friend Jessi (MamaJ) has inspired me in so many ways. Although, I've never met her in "real life", I feel like I know her on a personal level. Last year, she chose a word to live by and she chose the word "breathe". It was kind of like a little reminder to herself and everyone around her to take time to breathe in the midst of all life throws at us somedays. She chose two words this year and posed the challenge to pick my own word/words. So, I've thought long and hard about this. I've went back and forth and forward and back about which word would best suit me in 2008. I've decided my word will be "LIVE".
I loved this definition I found for the the word. I feel like it's just what I need!
live: to have a life rich in experience
I want to accomplish so much this year, but I don't want to let it encompass me and my whole life. I hope to truly LIVE" this year and use my one little word as a reminder everyday!
4 comments:
GREAT word! I have cold chills, Ginger!!!! WOW! The simplicity of one simple word can be so complex!
Thanks for your kind words too-you're too sweet!
xoxo and Happy New Year!!!
I so agree, I just posted on her blog how much I appreciate the inspiration. I'm currently working on my word. You picked a great one! :)
Awesome! I have picked a word, too -- BALANCE.
Yeah ok...I should have kept reading :) I see it now! Great choice!!!!
Post a Comment