So this month, the word of the month means SO MUCH. As Evan begins Kindergarten, he'll be in discovery mode all month. He's very excited and is still learning something new everyday. I'll also be doing some discovering of my own. I have no idea what it's like to send my little boy off to school. To be trusting him in someone else's hands. I have to admit I'm nervous and terrified. I know I'll learn things about me as a mother just like he will learn about himself. It's crazy how that works, isn't it?
I also know this will give me a chance to discover something new about Annabeth. She and I haven't gotten much time alone yet, and I'm looking forward to starting a new routine and doing brand new things with her. I hope to take away something profound from the first few weeks alone my little girl!
I'm challenging myself this month to DISCOVER something new about me. Whether it's about my personality or a hidden talent..I just want to take the opportunity to learn more about me. I know I haven't blogged about it, but I have a little something up my sleeve as the time draws closer, I'll let you know what I've been working on. This will be an amazing adventure for me and my family.
My goal list is much shorter as of now. I'm always finding things to add to it, but I appreciate starting off simple! Also, I'm starting to add special dates to my "Happenings" list on the sidebar. It will be a nice way to help me remember and let all of you know who's celebrating what!
Here is what I hope to complete this month:
*Power-wash remaining side of the house
*Complete 15 scrapbook layouts
*Hand make September cards
*Create info sheet for business
*Create schedule for business
*Have fence fixed
*Host 2 play dates
*Water slide 1x
*Schedule September Crop
It's going to be a busy month, but I am committing myself to DISCOVER something new-lots of new things! Happy August!
2 comments:
Just seeing this when I saw you had a new quote in your email and I thought, hmm has she posted her new word of the month yet? LOL
Love the post, BTW. I am still struggling with feeling this word and wasn't very happy with my opening one.
I am excited for you in your new endeavor and support you 100%. You will do awesome!
Love ya!
Think how much more you will be BUSY soon! When are you going to come see your MOM?
Post a Comment