Thursday, August 14, 2008

Neglected.

My side-bar that is. I haven't even looked at it since I posted it until today. I wasn't even sure what was on there. I knew my scrapbook goal, but wasn't worried about that. I'll be surprised if I meet that one! I do have a crop on the 23rd, so maybe I'll get 1 or 2 done! lol

I haven't even thought about any of the rest of it. I've literally been forcing myself to blog-to break away from the other stuff I've been working on. I've been doing so much work on this business I've barely had time to sleep! I've been up late watching the Olympics, too. It's been a rough and very emotional month for me. Now it's only3 days until Evan starts Kindergarten and it's starting to hit me! :(

Nick called this morning to say he's coming home a day early! YIPPEE! I can hardly wait. I always miss him so much when he's away-the kids, too!

3 comments:

Mom said...

I miss you, do you miss me?

Stephanie said...

Hey, I miss you too! :)

I am so glad Nick was able to come home a day early. I know how hard it is when Daddy is gone for days.

Kathy said...

I miss everyone also!