on the teacher front.
I got a call this morning from my "inside source" (aka, Meagan, the Kindergarten teacher I'm praying for. She put in a request to have Evan) with word that they won't be getting their teacher lists today. They were promised them tomorrow so that's one more day to pray, I guess.
I did get to visit with Meagan last night. I was headed to Wal-Mart and was going to be driving right by her house, so I called and asked if she wanted to go. She said sure so I swung by and picked her up. We got to talk about some of the specifics about their school. It was nice to be able to pick her brain. Now I just need to get his backpack all ready to take to the Open House on Monday. She said each teacher does it differently, so I'll wait til tomorrow to put his name on everything. I just really enjoy her!
It's a rainy day here, so we're staying in. We have a reason to celebrate as Nick got his first half bonus check today, too. It was more than we expected and couldn't have come at a better time since we have to pay to have our fence rebuilt at the end of this week. I need to get out and take some "before" shots of it, since it will look so different after! Maybe tomorrow. I'm not going out there in the rain!
More later.
2 comments:
Yeah, I first! Congrats to Nick! Glad you got to spend some time with Meagan. It is a whole new world dealing with educators! They deserve lots of respect. What is that little song you used to sing about "Patience"?
Send pics! Love Mom
Glad you got to have some one-on-one time with Meagan. So nice to visit sans kids, huh?
Post a Comment