The idea just snowballed from there. We've come up with a name for our little class, called for info on a business license, ordered shoes, and I've been so busy getting everything ready for the Open House we're holding on September 10th, that my blog has been neglected! Poor blog! lol I still have so much to. I booked the space for the Open House, email my contact list all the info, made flyers, created new forms such as Registration forms, class schedules, etc. Then of course, I'm in charge of ordering shoes. That's been a 3 day affair and so frustrating. We're well on our way to getting it all done. The best news is, all the info I've put out there for "advertising" is paying off. We've already got several people who are interested. Yay!
We would love this to grow BIG, but will be happy if it stays small, too. Any extra money in my pocket, is good news to me.
A few other updates.
I got a haircut. I went in on Saturday and got it razored and stacked, but way shorter than before! I totally love it and it feels so great and so much cooler. I'm pretty sure this is the closest in time I've EVER had two consecutive haircuts. lol

We're also in mid-countdown for Kindergarten. Ugh! Evan's Kindergarten Open House is next Monday night. My dear friend Allyce offered to come and stay home with Annabeth so we could focus on Evan and Nick and I could BOTH pay attention to all the ins and outs of Kindergarten. I'm scared to death, really. I should find out by the end of this week who his teacher is and we're still praying he gets my friend Meagan. Please add that to your prayer lists this week. He starts actual classes the following Monday, on the 18th. I'm praying I can hold it together. I'll keep you posted! Here is a new pic of me and my little man!

5 comments:
The hair cut looks great! When I took Scott to Kindergarten each day Nick would cry when we dropped him off. It was very sweet. They were very close. It also broke my heart.
You'll cry. I did.
I bet you have past the point of ever having long hair again since you are so busy.
E-mail me the stuff on your business co I can critic it!
Love your haircut and as far as crying or not and trying to hold it together I will be right there with you. Our open house is the 18th and school starts the 20th, Bryan and I both took that whole day off work, mainly so he could hand me kleenex's all day till we go pick him up.
You haircut is the best yet--so chic and sleek....LOVE IT Ginger!!!! I loved your last cut--but this is even more "Hot Mama"ish! ;o)
Congrats on the new business! Keep me updated! Sounds FUN!
GREAT haircut girl! Love it!!!!!!!
You know I will be here for ya first day of K!
Post a Comment