Some of them had been playing for 3 years and still couldn't throw accurately or catch the ball! Ok by me as Evan won't look so silly out there. He had FUN and the assistant coach (the coach wasn't there) worked really hard with Evan. We cut out before practice ended as it was 7 pm already and kickoff was just minutes away, but I did take my camera and snapped some photos. I laughed and told Nick that I better take as many as possible because Evan may not come back! ha
It was cute and our next practice is Tuesday (and boy, do they need it!). I just hope it sticks and Evan doesn't get tired of it!


3 comments:
Cute!
Did he like the helmet? I think we have a T-ball thingy. Maybe he'll play for the Cubs when he grows up just like his Dad did! LOL
aww you'll be shocked at how much he learns in the time he's there. The kids had NO idea on B's team and they were very structured and knew their shit by the end. The first game is hilarious too, you'll want to video tape it ;)
Post a Comment