The end of July represents so much for me. First, I have to say Happy Birthday to my Dad. He doesn't read this blog, but I wanted to say it anyway! lol I'm proud to say I completed everything on my list except for 1 side of power-washing. Really, I just haven't had the time to finish that job. I'm moving it to the top of the list for August, though, and I know I'll get it done! I also did some listing on Ebay that I didn't bargain for and volunteered to work Vacation Bible School (Which is about to kill me!) this week and haven't seen my husband at all! I'll be glad to wrap up July and get thru the end of this week and move on into August!
I squeaked by and completed all 15 scrapbook layouts and made two month's worth of cards, too. It was a productive month and I still took time to APPRECIATE my life! We made a wonderful trip to Iowa and celebrated the 4th of July there. We even took Evan to his first parade. I feel like I've given Evan a great Summer. I went above the goals I had set for myself and I'm so proud. We had tons of play dates and got good use out of the water slide. As busy as we were, we still managed to slow down and APPRECIATE the small stuff! Nick and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary with a night out and new cell phones!
I caught myself standing back and smiling more times than I can count this month. Just living in the moment and APPRECIATING every second of every day!
2 comments:
Yeah! Welcome August.....
Here is another new post, LOL. I hope you are still sending out the email reminders? I am spoiled ya know!
Sounds like July, and summer vacation overall, have been wonderful for you and the family. So proud of you and all you have accomplished, and for taking time to slow down and APPRECIATE every thing, big and small.
Love ya chickie!
Post a Comment