Today is the day! Evan actually came in and woke us up around 6:30 fully dressed in his ISU gear and told us he just couldn't wait anymore! Too cute! He wanted no part in the pictures. He wanted to get right to the flag part! lol
We ate breakfast and got the rest of us dressed for the day and out we went for the celebratory raising of the flag! We took down the Cubbies flag (that was actually hard this year!!) and up went our ISU flag! Evan helped Daddy and Annabeth ran around in circles in delight that she got to be outside in the front yard! ha!
Evan starts T-ball tonight. I'll blog more about that after we actually go to a practice and see how he likes it. Cross your fingers!
Here are some shots from this morning. Notice the extra cute ribbons in Annabeth's hair? Steph made those and Annabeth loved them until she ate one this morning! Now we're down to one! :(



And Grandma, Evan sure could use a few new T-shirts. His is looking rough! (He needs a 5!)
No one call us tonight after 7! I'm NOT answering the phone! lol The Cyclones will be on TV and we'll be watching! Go State!
3 comments:
Too funny! You all are OBSESSED!! :)
Oh my! I should of read the blog before I called at 9 pm!LOL
What a fabulous night!!!!!
Post a Comment