Ugh! What a PITA! After all that time messing with the SS card, we get to the school and they tell us since he hasn't gotten all his shots (His doc was holding off til his 5 year check up for 2 of them), they couldn't register him. I called and had a horrible time with his ped office and finally asked to speak to the office manager. She worked us in next Tuesday at 1:40 for 2 shots and his Kindergarten physical. I was so aggravated b/c I called the school and told the office lady that he didn't have all his shots and she said just bring an updated record to orientation which would be a later date. Fine...so much for that.
She let me take the packet of paperwork home to fill out and as we were leaving, Evan was begging to stay. It was cute for a minute. We kept telling him he wasn't old enough, then that he hadn't had the right shots (to perk him up for those next week). He literally threw himself down kicking and screaming that he wanted to stay. Nick and I both grabbed a hand and drug him out when he whined the entire walk (we parked in the wrong place and had to walk like 1/2 a mile), even once we got to the car.
Anyway, I have to take him to the doc on Tuesday afternoon and then back to the school to drop off all the paperwork. I hope to have his dang SS card by then, too.
Just a cute video of Annabeth from tonight "shakin' her dragon tail".
5 comments:
Awwww, how CUTE is she?!
Hang in there, it will all fall into place and your little man will be in Kindergarten before you know it.
Adorable video of Annabeth! She's too cute!!!!
Bummer on the K reg. That's so odd b/c many kids are not even 5 at registration. B wasn't when I registered him and the nurse commented but as soon as I told her that he wasn't even 5, she giggled and said updated records needed to be there by 8/1. Your school seems strict, or just big old pain in the asses! :)
The video is adorable! Be glad thae Evan wanted to stay! LOL! Dani thought she did until we got there and then we both cried! Me worse than her too!!
Wayyy cute video!
How frustrating with the school, mainly being told 20 different things! Get your $%&* straight people!
Hope the doc visit and shots go well. :(
Post a Comment