Monday, May 5, 2008

A little closure.

Last month, I blogged about Evan's preschool teacher, Mrs. Amy, and how she suddenly disappeared from our lives. Well, I have an update.

I emailed her last week, Thursday, and asked her to where I should send her end-of-year teacher's gift. I got an email back from her with an address in Bella Vista. I shot one back asking if she was still in the area and that I had heard she was already gone. Long story short, she's still here. She did get homesick and she is moving back home, but there was more to the story and she got the short end of the stick.

Anyway, she and I met up on Friday and did some walking and talking and took the kids for lunch. Evan was DO EXCITED to see her and so surprised as I didn't tell him where we were going. She got emotional when she hugged him and so did I.

I'm glad to know the truth and Evan got to give Mrs. Amy her gift and I got a picture of the two of them. Just wanted to share.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

The perfect ending.

Stephanie said...

Glad you, Evan AND Mrs Amy got closure. {{HUGS}}