Friday, May 2, 2008

May = Celebrate

Ok, ok. I know. This word can mean so much. But for Steph and I, it means something VERY specific. We chose CELEBRATE as our word of the month for May for several reasons, but first and foremost, it's our boys' birthday. They share their 5th birthday on the 28th of the month and my Evan is older by 30 minutes! ha! I want to celebrate all month long and with all the holidays and birthdays this month, it's going to be easy to do that!

My goals for the month are going to have to be a little more laid back. I plan to let myself relax this Summer. But here's my list for May!

  • National Scrapbook Day Online Crop (finish 5 layouts!)
  • Evan's physical and K shots (May 6th)
  • Get all paperwork turned in for K registration
  • Hand make 5 cards
  • Complete 10 new layouts
  • Finish stuffing goody boxes
  • Evan's Birthday party (May 17th)
  • Zoo trip
  • Evan's actual birthday (May 28th)
  • Pick up new bed!

It would be great to get something big completed, but I can't seem to think of anything I want to tackle in May at the moment! lol Maybe tomorrow when I feel better!

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Definitely sounds like a manageable list, good for you. LOL. John has to help on some of mine if I can kick his butt into gear!