My favorite holiday weekend has come and gone and I'm able to brag about meeting my layout goal for the weekend! My goal was 5 layouts and I finished 6! Yippee!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These are GREAT! Thanks for sharing them! i'm going to have withdrawals from scrapping for a while. WE are starting a few remodeling projects and are determined to get them done before summers end! Therefore all my things will be packed away in the meantime! :(
3 comments:
These are GREAT! Thanks for sharing them! i'm going to have withdrawals from scrapping for a while. WE are starting a few remodeling projects and are determined to get them done before summers end! Therefore all my things will be packed away in the meantime! :(
Love the layouts. You do such awesome work!
great layouts...I love how you used the flowers on the boy layout and it still looks masculine.
Post a Comment