Evan's Kindergarten registration starts today and goes through May 9th. I started digging for the necessary paperwork last night, so I'd have it all together and ready to go whatever day we decided to register him. I tore this house apart looking for his dang SS card. I can't find it anywhere. I am an organized person. I found all the other ones, but his...*sigh. I didn't sleep last night with my mind racing about where I must have put that stupid card. So this morning, after I dropped Evan off at preschool (30 minutes), I made the drive to Fayetteville (45 minutes) to sit in the SS Office for another 90 minutes before they called my number. I had the form all printed out and filled out to request a replacement card and had all the required paperwork they needed. My time at the window (1 minute!!) OMG! I was so happy and mad to get out of there after all the time I invested in it. Anyhoo, I got the form I needed to the school and the new SS card will be here within a week. Glad that's over!
Then this afternoon, Evan and I got out the stuff for his goody bags for his big party. I put together the boxes and he started distributing items to each box. I opened the mega box of Spongebob Gummy Krabby Patties (HIS FAVE!) and he asked to eat one. I said sure. I opened one for each of us and I popped a few of the pieces in my mouth and looked down and saw a DEAD BUG in my Krabby Patty! HOLY COW! I freaked out and spit out what I had in my mouth and made him spit his out just in case. So I called the company I ordered from and offered to send them back for a refund. The nice lady said no, thanks. Just dispose of them and they would refund my credit card for that item including the shipping. I was satisfied with that, but bummed for Evan. He really wanted a Krabby Patty. lol
I just got home from a jewelry party. You know you always have to order something when you go to those things, so I picked out a nice bracelet and I hope I wear it. I think tomorrow may be the day for Kindergarten registration. I'll update later!
3 comments:
what a day! can't believe the dead bug! UGH!!!
hope today goes better.
love the new blog layout!
I love the new blog layout--where do you get these?
Anyway, yuck about the bug- nasty.
Coming to Rogers next Wednesday for a convention at the Embassy. On Friday I'll leave for Branson for a big party (free) to celebrate our first success - then home on Sunday. I'm going to sneak over to SSD to get some BAZZIL - won't have much time though ;-(
cute new layout! how did k reg. go?
Gross on the bug in the candy....I can relate...we found a spider in apple juice once. Ewww.
Post a Comment