For the past couple of months, I've let the end of the month skip by and then been late in boasting about my accomplishments for the month. So this month, I'm wrapping up a day early in hopes of starting strong for June as it's going to be a HUGE month for us!
Let me start with my list of goals for May.
~National Scrapbook Day Online Crop (finish 5 layouts!):
I finished 6 layouts for NSD. I really had hoped to do more, but I was proud to have beat my goal anyway!
~Evan's physical and K shots (May 6th)
Done and over with!
~Get all paperwork turned in for K registration
Done and over with! Let's move on to Kindergarten!!
~Hand make 5 cards
I made 5 cards, too! So proud to add to that number. I've already made more cards this year than ever before! Yay for me!
I made 5 cards, too! So proud to add to that number. I've already made more cards this year than ever before! Yay for me!
~Complete 10 new layouts
I completed 18 layouts as of right now. I actually plan to scrapbook tonight and I have an all-day crop tomorrow so I'm sure to have more layouts to add to that total. Maybe I'll add them on June since I'm moving on, baby!! I started a new project for me dear brother-in-law (it's a surprise for his wife, so no telling!!!)
~Finish stuffing goody boxes
Done and over with!!
~Evan's Birthday party (May 17th)
Whoo hoo! What a big hit this was. I already blogged about it with pictures, so I'll spare those details again!
~Zoo trip
Last Saturday, we headed to Tulsa for a super fun zoo trip. We surprised the kids and had a great time. They had a few new exhibits open and the weather was wonderful! I'll share a few pics from that here:





A short video of the kids on the carousel. This is one of their favorites now!
~Evan's actual birthday (May 28th)
See my earlier post! My big boy had a great 5th birthday!
~Pick up new bed!
I know I blogged about this, too! I remember those criticising remarks by my mother about the crooked pictures above the bed. So yep, the new bed is fabulous!
May was an awesome month to CELEBRATE life! We had a great month as a family and are ready and excited to move into June! Welcome, Summer!
3 comments:
Great work in May!! I love your Pool Fun layout!
Woowoo!! Love the new LO and WTG on all you got done in May!
I love all the layouts!
Post a Comment