Friday, May 2, 2008

April is over? Are you sure????

I can't believe it's already May 2nd! Blah! I needed to do an end of month blog for April and a plan for May with my new word of the month. Here it is, 2 days in and I have nothing! So thanks, Steph, for holding me accountable. ha!

So let's wrap up my April word of the month: GROW.
-Plant new, Spring flowers.
I did! My Tulips grew and are already dead and gone. *sigh I planted some other things, too. Just need to water them before they die! ha!
-Get Fence Fixed
I got two quotes and we decided to wait. It's going to cost A LOT more than I thought and I'd rather not drop those bucks right now.
-Host a play date here at home
Uh, huh! Go me!
-Attend the M.O.P.S. program at church
I went to BOTH meetings in April. I skipped today, but will post about that later. I will keep this up for sure!
-Complete 15 layouts
Squeaked them all in!
-Hand make 10 cards
All 10 accounted for!
-Attend at least one crop
Cropped in April, although, seriously, I don't remember what date!
-Grow our bank account. April is my no-spend challenge!
I did fairly well with this one. lol I did much better at the beginning of the month than at the end. I did cut way back, but I busted myself on the no-spend challenge! :(

On to May. It's crazy, busy already!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I know April was harder for both of us. Glad it's over, LO, and onto May! WOOHOO!

Stephanie said...

That was supposed to be LOL!!!!