Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Evan's K Physical & 5 year check-up.

So I finally got Evan into the doctor yesterday for his Kindergarten registration physical. Dr. Meyers (who I LOVE) saw him and passed him with flying colors. He had two shots. He knew ahead of time he would be getting two shots and he did fantastic. He said they hurt, but didn't cry. I was so proud! He also passed his eye test and hearing test. (I was kinda surprised his hearing test didn't come back as SELECTIVE like his Dad's, but hey! lol)

He weighed 44 pounds (75th percentile) and was 42 inches tall (50th percentile). He has a free pass on doctor visits now until he's 6!

I heard from the Speech Therapy Office today, too. They have sent the paperwork to Dr. Meyers, so now I'm waiting for the signed Rx, so we can get him in on a weekly basis before Kindergarten.

He's also officially registered for Kindergarten and has his screening on May 20th. Phew! Glad to have that part behind me.

Oh, and his last day of preschool is NEXT WEDNESDAY, May 14th! WHOOOO HOOOOO!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So glad his appt went well! WTG Evan!

Can you believe how fast the time is flying by?!