It's already June! Wow! These months are just flying by and life is changing every second. It's so unpredictable sometimes. Steph and I put a lot of thought into our monthly words and knew that the first month of Summer before our boys go off to Kindergarten, should be engulfed in PLAY! So there you have it. My word of the month is PLAY!
June is going to be HUGE month for us. Some big things happening and taking time to squeeze in lots of extra PLAY is going to be tough! I'm making it a priority and getting it done! Let's start with what's on my calendar this month!
*Play date 6/3-Maybe see a movie?
*Speech 2pm 6/4.
*Birthday party #1-10:30 am 6/7.
*Birthday party #2-4 pm 6/7.
*Kentucky Trip 6/8-6/13
*Father's Day 6/15.
*Library Program 10 am 6/18.
*Library Craft 6/20 & 6/27.
*Crop SSD 6/21.
*Annabeth's Birthday Party 6/28.
There will be other play dates and such added as the month progresses. We're trying to do at least two a week! It's getting hot here and that makes it hard on me to be outside. I just hate the heat! Evan will have Speech Therapy every Wednesday. We'll continue that all Summer long until he starts Kindergarten. Then we'll re-evaluate what we need to do. We have to do two birthday parties on June 7th. UGH! They are both very different, but I'll take Evan to both and Annabeth will go to the afternoon one. We're doing Craft Fridays every Friday at the library and Story time on Thursdays. We'll see how Annabeth does for those before I schedule them every week.
We are scheduled to travel to Kentucky to visit Stephanie and her family starting Sunday, June 8th. I've never made a trip like this one. We're driving, of course, and it's scheduled while Nick is traveling to Memphis for a class he has to take. I figured I may as well be gone, too, and so this Kentucky trip was born. I haven't told the kids yet, as I'm watching the weather before I make the trip final. I don't do well driving in the rain, so I'm praying for a week of no rain in either place or along the route there and back! I want this trip so bad! I know our kids would have a blast and I want to see Steph so bad!
Now for a list of my goals for the month:
*Mail June cards
*Purchase birthday gifts for our 3 birthdays
*Hand make 6 cards
*Complete 10 layouts
*Lose 5 lbs
*Host 2 PLAY dates
*Water Slide 3 times
*Zoo/Aquarium Trip
*Finish/mail Scott's scrapbook
*Register puppies
*Mail Annabeth's Birthday invites
*Order Annabeth's cake
*Stuff goody boxes
*Annabeth's 2nd Birthday Party (6/28)
*Crop SSD
That's a rather long list, but at least most of it is PLAY TIME! Happy June!
3 comments:
WOW! You sure do have a busy month ahead! Our first couple weeks are packed but then it slows down a bit as of now! LOL!
Wow, that is a FULL month and I know it is going to fly by with all the fun! WOOHOO!! Hope the KY trip all works out b/c I would love to see you!!!!!
What the heck is "register puppies"?
Where is the go see Mom & Tim? I think you should want to play with me,too.
I love your busy background. It sure says PLAY!
Love & Kisses..............
Post a Comment