Whew! What a day! We are just settling down for the night. I'm all packed and loaded the car (minus the necessities for tomorrow morning) and I'm ready to go! Annabeth is in bed already. She fell fast asleep tonight. We had a big day and she played hard. She didn't make a peep when we tucked her in. Evan had an even bigger day. He left the house this morning with me before 9am to run some errands before his 10:30 party. It was at Chick-Fil-A, in their play place, and he wore himself out! I could tell when we got home that he was tired, but he refused a nap. We were only home a few hours before we had to head back out to birthday party #2. It was at Gymboree and both kids played hard! We made it home around 5:45 pm, got dinner and here I am.
I leave tomorrow morning BY 7am! Kentucky, here I come!
2 comments:
I hope you have fun!!
Post a Comment