I got the urge this morning to try pigtails in Annabeth's hair. She's still thin on top (man, I hope she grows out of that!! lol), but she has enough hair to do pigtails. My first try was tough. She didn't like it and wouldn't hold still. I put the first side in and then had to try to hold the child down for the second piggytail! I finally gave it up and waited a bit longer to try again. I put on Elmo and tried to work fast and WOW!! ADORABLE!!!!!
She hammed it up a bit for me, too! Gotta love these:


I wasn't expecting Evan to climb up and sit next to her so I had my camera on the wrong setting, and this one came out a little blurry. Bummer. But I still love it! :)
Then we changed clothes and went outside for some natural light and some great photos!!



6 comments:
those corker hair bows are adorable toO! love the pigtails!!!!! and great pics!
Those are awesome pictures! They are such lil cuties!
super cute hair! She will get more in the front....ha ha. I was like that til over 3, but sure enough it came :)
OMG - those pigtails are too dang cute!!! Evan cant deny she is his sister for sure, they look just alike!!! Very cute!!
Hopefully I can keep up with your blog more now.....TTFN - ta ta for now!
So adorable - A summer 'do' for sure.
Very cute! I love pigtails!
Post a Comment