Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mark that off my list!

I was asked several weeks ago to do a scrapbook for my brother-in-law, Scott, as a surprise for his wife. I have been working on it every chance I got to scrapbook, and finally finished it yesterday afternoon. I find it really hard to scrapbook for someone else, but it turned out to be 13 pages of pure perfection. hahahahaha

I have it boxed up and waiting for the post office to open in my tiny town so I can overnight it to him per his request. Obviously, he's excited! Thanks, for that Scott! :)

Anyway, just wanted to share a few of my favorite pages, so here they are:


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am so happy that you got the album completed (for now!) WTG on that accomplishment! The pages look AWESOME and I know they will both be super pleased.

Anonymous said...

You know since it's looks so good they are going to ask more MORE MORE MORE! LOL! I love it! They look really in love too! Congratulations on getting it all completed and so beautifully!

Kathy said...

It turned out fabulous!!! You are so gifted!!!!

Peg Miller said...

Now you'll have to start charging!
Great job - love the colors.