Thursday, June 12, 2008

Home.

Ahhh....it's good to be home. I'm on to check email and do a little online work before I head to bed. I'm so exhausted. Both kids are in bed and asleep. I hated to put them down so early since we were cooped up in the car all day, but neither of them napped in the car and I knew they were both exhausted. It was only a matter of 5 minutes (quite literally) before they were both sound asleep! I started a load of laundry and as soon as it's finished in the washing machine, I'll move it and go to bed!

I miss Nick so much. He'll be home tomorrow, but that's not soon enough! We had a great time. I took tons of photos and we spent our whole time there PLAYING! It was so amazing! I'll do my blogging with details of our trip tomorrow! There's the washer!!! Night!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I can't believe you are still up and writing this blog. I know you are exhausted. It took you longer to get home than to get to Stephanie's didn't it. Hope you have a great Friday.
Love ya, Mom

Stephanie said...

glad you made it home safe! we sure had fun!