Thursday, June 19, 2008

Haircut!

Ok, so I've made this mistake before. Right around Evan's 2nd birthday, but since then, I've done pretty well. Today I decided it was time for Evan's haircut and I had decided previously that I wasn't going to try to cut/blend it, just buzz it all with the clippers at a longer length since it's Summer. I guess I wasn't thinking about it the right way cause I picked up the wrong guard and started buzzing-right down the middle of this head! I stopped and looked for a way to fix it, but there was nothing I could do. Funny, I had taken a "before" picture this time and I had never done that before! Should have been a sign! LOL
Anyway, it doesn't look as bad as it did for his 2nd birthday. At least it's short for Summer and there is plenty of time for it to grow back before school starts! Plus, it does grow fast!

Here is his "before". Can you tell how very excited he was for haircut day??


And his much shorter, Summer cut!


Sorry, Nick!!!!! It's not so bad, right?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I thought the poor kid was gonna be bald, but I think it looks absolutely fine! Great for summer. Thank goodness it isn't January, lol.

Anonymous said...

I was expecting a reverse mohawk or something! LOL! I like it!

Peg Miller said...

Ditto - he looks fine - and I bet it's a lot easier to shampoo. Plus cooler!