Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Wrapping up March's Word of the Month: Accomplish.

My word of the month for March was a BIG one. I chose accomplish and I wanted to have a list forever long of things I had done this month. I could probably list everything and overwhelm myself, but instead, I'm going to list the things I accomplished that I'm most proud of.

  • 18 layouts
  • 21 cards
  • Found a new church home
  • Nick's surprise party
  • Pay off our van!
  • Bought new dresser
  • Reorganized all the closets
  • Pulled all the kids' outgrown clothes and donated
  • Removed tags and washed all summer clothes for both kids
  • Scooped the backyard
  • Filed completed layouts into albums
  • Ordered new Bibles for Nick and I
  • New haircut

We didn't get our fence fixed, but we've moved that to April and decided we're going to hire it out. It shouldn't cost us that much, so this week, I'll be burning up the phone lines trying to find someone to come out and fix it.

I'm very pleased with my accomplishments for March. I'm ready to move into April and so ready for Summer I can taste it!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

WTG on all your accomplishments for March! Don't you just love lists?! You should be very proud! Welcome, April!

Scrappy Gal said...

You were really busy last month! That's awesome! Making lists really help keep you accountable, right?

Peg Miller said...

I'm impressed! You girls are inspiring me! I have a list for work, but blah - it's more fun to have scrapping, etc lists.