Tuesday, April 15, 2008

This makes me happy.

{Insert husband brag here:}
Yesterday after Nick got home and we all sat down and ate the dinner I had slaved over (lol), I finished my dinner while Nick got Annabeth cleaned up. She's always done eating before both of us and the first one to finish gets her down to keep dinner time peaceful for the rest of us. Anyway, I looked up from my plate and saw Nick, already in his sweat pants, with a nearly-naked Annabeth on his hip, loading the dishwasher. It's funny. I never hoped for a husband that would take charge of the dishes (why hadn't I hoped for that? wow?), but I was so relieved to see him there, taking care of that so I could finish eating while dinner was still semi-warm. I laughed out loud at the sight and ran to grab my camera. It really says it all for me. I've got a great husband!


5 comments:

Angie said...

Yes you do.

Kathy said...

He makes his mother very proud!!!

VegasRPh said...

Sexy!!

Stephanie said...

Aren't you so thankful for such a great guy?!

Peg Miller said...

He's a keeper! and cute too...