NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK ARE GETTING BACK TOGETHER!!!!
Ahhhh, I can't believe it. I happened on the story a few months back and I just kept my fingers crossed for a NKOTB reunion. Then today, I was linked to a local radio station for a Jump!Zone discount (still praying I get that one). I saw a link at the top of the page about NKOTB reuniting. I thought, hmmmm...., maybe????
When I clicked the link, I got this:

That's them! That's a new photo!!! It's really happening! They're getting back together and I WILL see them in concert if they come anywhere close! (if they're even doing that??)
Here's the awesomest part....they'll be on the Today Show on Friday (4/4) to officially announce it and they're supposed to perform! Really, I could pass out right now!
6 comments:
LMAO!!!
YOU ARE HILARIOUS! I liked them too, Bryan just rolls his eyes........but c'mon now they were really hot. I was in love with Joey.......
Now, I don't know what's funnier--their comeback or your excitement!! LOL! Wonder what gal pal from the 80's I could take w/ me, if they were around here? LOL! Too funny!
Wow Ginger, I didn't know you could get all fangirly. You should have known me in my Backstreet Boy days, LOL!!
That is totally NOT what I was expecting when I clicked that link! LOL! I thought you had won the lottery or something.
How funny!!!
Post a Comment