Friday, April 4, 2008

*Update on the New Kids' Reunion!!

Ok, so I was out this morning and missed the Today Show, NKOTB reunion announcement. THANK GOD FOR TIVO! I recorded all 3 hours of the show and just now got to sit down and watch it. I fast forwarded til I saw the flash of the crowd holding vintage NKOTB gear and then, BAM! There they were! I got it right at the beginning and watch with glee as they counted down til the curtain dropped. OMGosh! They look great! They didn't perform, but announced they would perform live on the Today Show in May. I marked the calendar! haha

They haven't released tour dates, but they do plan to tour in the Fall! YIPPEE!!! I will also be purchasing their CD when it's released! :)

I'm so happy I saved all my old, vintage NKOTB stuff. The crowd went wild and I think they will have a good relaunch!

3 comments:

Scrappy Gal said...

ha ha! I heard one of their songs today on the radio and giggled thinking of you! You really are an obsessed fan! :)

Stephanie said...

I'm happy for you! Hope you get to see them in concert!

Kelly said...

Vintage, lmao...now that really does make me feel old!