Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April = Discombobulated

April Fools!!! lol

My real word of the month for April is GROW. It can mean so much and it does to me. This year is just flying by and I can't get over it. I want to make April the month of GROW for several reasons. My goals this month include:

-Plant new, Spring flowers
-Get Fence Fixed
-Host a play date here at home
-Attend the M.O.P.S. program at church
-Complete 15 layouts
-Hand make 10 cards
-Attend at least one crop
-Grow our bank account. April is my no-spend challenge!

I feel very confident about my goals for this month. Spring is always busy for us, but I know it's worth it. We'll be ready for our big month of May too soon!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Woohoo! Come on, April! You will see on my blog that I altered my word to NURTURE as I was really stumbling for some reason with Grow. Pretty close though and it just clicked and the list started flowing as soon as I thought of that word.

I know April will be full and plenty busy, isn't life great?!

Scrappy Gal said...

Sounds like you've got another busy month for yourself! That's wonderful!!