I never thought I could be so frustrated! Annabeth has gone from the perfect napper/sleeper to a monster! lol I used to be able to go in and lay her down and walk out with no problems. Now, not so much. She's back to crying and now, trying to climb out of her crib. It's horrible. We have to drop what we're doing the second she makes any noise when she wakes up or risk her hurting herself trying to make the great escape. I ordered the crib tent, but of course, it's not here yet, so I'm having a really hard time with nap time. Bed time is just as frustrating, but at least Nick is home to help with that. It's not all on me. Today, I waited a little longer to put her down for nap and she went right to sleep with no fuss. Good news, right? Except she only slept an hour. That's not nearly enough! Maybe it'll be an easier night because of it? We can hope, right?
I've had a long and stressful week and am very much in need of some time away. I've been doing much better than I thought I would about saving money and not frivolous spending. Other than that darn $70 (*gasp) crib tent and pizza night, that's been about it. I did order myself some free information cards (kinda like business cards) and had to pay a few bucks for shipping, but that's no big deal.
Tonight, I go out to play Bunco. It'll be fun and although I feel a little guilty for leaving Nick to deal with Annabeth's sleep issues, he'll be fine; and it's just one night! I'm unsure of our plans for tomorrow, but know Sunday will be full.
We had some bad weather roll thru our state this week, too. We were blessed to have missed all the baseball-sized hail, but we did get a ton of rain and no sleep that night. I snapped a few pictures of Evan doing one of his favorite things-being the weather man! He's totally obsessed with the weather. He especially loves to watch them when there is severe weather on. He asks LOTS of questions and points to the locations with the worst of it. It's adorable!


Have a great weekend.
2 comments:
Whoa! Check out Mr. Meteorologist! What a cutie pie! Sorry you are still dealing with the sleep issues with Annabeth, but surely it is a phase and will get better. Keep your head up!
Love that you got some pics of Evan the Meteorologist. Way cute! I can't wait to see the LO you come up with! ;)
I know the deal with Annabeth is beyond frustrating. Hope the crib tent arrives soon. {{HUGS}}
Post a Comment