Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Oh Gees! Skip to Plan C!
Ok, so the chronicles of Annabeth and her crib-scaling are getting old. I hate blogging about it, but I especially hate that it's even happening. Last night went pretty well. Maybe she was just super tired, so she chose not to put up a fight. I was optimistic for today, too, and then when nap time came, it did not go so well. For nearly two hours I kept going back and STERNLY telling her to stay in her crib, but she just kept hiking that little foot up and trying to get over the top rail. I finally let her out for the day as I just don't have the fight in me. I promptly got online and ordered a crib tent. I'm praying it works and keeps her in until she's 3! ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can imagine how frustrating that is! I hope you don't pull your hair out before the tent arrives. And I hope it fits your crib!
Post a Comment