Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh, great. Sick.

Last Thursday night, my throat started to tingle. I knew what that meant, so I started taking some Vitamin C drops and drinking lots of fluids. By Friday, my sore throat was in full swing and Annabeth had a runny nose of her own. We both got progressively worse and by Sunday, Nick had it. Evan just decided to catch it on the back end and now we're all sick. Yippee.

We have some big things coming up. Kindergarten registration is next week. I'm a little nervous about it, but I really think Evan will do fine. He has come so far in the last few months. Every day has been filled with some kind of surprise from him. He's still such a sweet boy-so loving and kind to everyone. He just makes me so proud.

Evan's last day of school will be May 13th. The Montessori school has a "May Break" from May 14th-26th. I had already planned to pull him out after the end of May, but decided that I'd save myself the gas for the last 3 days of the month and keep him home. He'll get to celebrate his birthday at home that way.

Evan's big 5th Birthday party is on May 17th at Jump!Zone. (It's costing us an arm and a leg, BTW!) He's SOOOOOO excited! We've invited his entire class at school and it looks like he'll have a good turnout. We've also invited some friends from outside school. I'm taking him tonight to Wal-Mart to register for some things he'd like for his birthday. He loves using the little scanner thingy to pick things he wants. We're also going to pick out and order his cake and pick out a birthday present for a little girl in his class who's birthday party is next Saturday.

I'm hoping to get some scrapbook time this weekend so I can finish my layout/card goal for the month. I'm up to 12 layouts and ZERO cards! UGH! And I have a whole slew of cards to send out in May so I better get on it! I did finish a few new layouts that I can post. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOVE the layouts! Especially love the one of YOU! So nice to see you scrapping more and more of yourself.

Hate that you are all sick. Bleh! Hope everyone is back to 100% soon.

Can you believe Evan's preschool days are almost through? And then our boys will be on to Kindergarten. Wow.

Peg Miller said...

You are such an enabler! I love your layouts and scraplift from them all the time! We've been coughing and hacking here in Hot Springs too...not fun.