Thursday, March 20, 2008

Weekend Crop Results.

Last weekend, I attended the Croppin' Train. It was my 4th or 5th time to do this particular crop. Usually, I went with Jen, but this time, she couldn't make and I went alone. That was a stretch for me, but I decided to go anyway and really had fun. I got a 50 minute chair massage and won a few doorprizes. I stayed up late and spent the next several days dragging my tail! lol
I finished 17 layouts (some of which you can see in the slideshow above) and did a couple altered projects, too. I didn't even take my camera-imagine that! But I wanted to at least share the altered stuff I did!

I did my very first altered clipboard. Both a regular sized one and a 12 x12.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

that was short, lol. you are pulling a me! can't wait to see your other LOs. your clipboards are great!