Sunday, March 9, 2008

The end of February.

Well, I'm a few days behind, but needed to finish off the whole word of the month for February thing. My February word was 'embrace'. I had hoped to do several things to embrace the month and I think I did pretty well. I got some new camera accessories and wanted to learn the manual functions of my camera. I did work on that some, by I am by far, not even close to learning it all. I did embrace the healthier lifestyle. I made some changes in portion control and less junk. I did really well on the one pop a day thing for the first half of the month, but plan to enforce that from now on, too.

I ended February with 54 layouts done for the year. Sad to say, that's all I have still, but I'll get back to it. The traveling threw me off, plus Nick's big surprise party. I did manage 9 cards for the month and that's awesome for me!

I felt like I managed to embrace time with my family, too. I spent two days with my mom and squeezed in one day with Nick's family before the calendar turned over. We did some fun outside things, just me and the kids and I embraced the holidays for February. I cheered on 27 on my birthday and had fun making/putting together Valentine's Day bags for Evan and Annabeth.

It was a busy month, but I'm proud of all I embraced. Now, on to March!

2 comments:

Scrappy Gal said...

sounds like you did well in Feb....by your previous blog posts, you embraced a lot! WTG!

Stephanie said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!