Well, we know we have a bald baby, but man, her hair is really getting long in the back. Last week, I decided to try a little ponytail and viola! Instant gratification for mommy! :-)
Considering I was even bald till I was 2 I know what this little girl is going through.....but hooray for Annebeth for being able to show off this adorable little ponytail~the little things in life that make us happy aren't so little are they?
3 comments:
Awww!
That is hilarious! Dani was 2 before she was able to have the lil pig tails on the top of her head! No hair now means loads later though!
Considering I was even bald till I was 2 I know what this little girl is going through.....but hooray for Annebeth for being able to show off this adorable little ponytail~the little things in life that make us happy aren't so little are they?
Post a Comment