Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Break-The End.

We've had a busy week. I've got lots accomplished (my word of the month) and feel great about it. I had every intention on taking Evan to school this week, but couldn't drag my sad self out of bed on Monday and decided I'd just let him stay home. Besides, it's JUST preschool and there wasn't going to be anything going on; just open play. I won't have these options again. Once he's in Kindergarten, I won't be able to keep him home just because. I'm glad for the choice I made. Evan and Annabeth have a fun week playing together and we even ventured outside a couple of times (in between the monsoon we got this week!).

Yesterday during nap time, Evan and I hard boiled eggs and decorated them. It was fun and less messy than the year before. After Annabeth woke up, I took the kids to Jump!Zone. It just opened here-last weekend actually, and it was so clean and way cooler than Pump It Up! lol They even had a bounce city for Annabeth. It was crazy busy there, it being Spring Break and all, but I would love to do that again. I'm hoping to go on Fridays with Evan until he gets out of school and then it'll be crazy all the time! ha!


Today is Friday. Annabeth is napping and Evan is playing the Wii. I have the windows open and my feet up, just taking it all in. I had a HUGE "to-do" list today. My own list, of course. I'm just waiting on the last load of laundry to finish up to wrap that up. ahhhhh..feels great! Just before I came to blog, I finished up the altered post-it-note clipboards I've been working on. I love them! I'm putting them in the boxes I'm putting together for each of Evan's teachers for the end of year gift. I'm also making handmade card sets to add to those. I have 3 out of 5 card sets done already, too! The last thing I'm making (at least that I know of for now), is an altered over sized clothespin. I have those bought, but haven't started them yet. I figure I have plenty of time for that! Anyway, here is a pic!


Tomorrow, we're going to Meme's house for our family Easter egg hunt. Tonight I'll be stuffing plastic eggs til my hands fall off! lol There will be pictures of that later!

Oh, I hear the baby, better wrap it up and add my pics quick!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like it has been a very productive and good week for you guys! Awesome! I love the post-it note clipboards - too cute and I can't wait to see what you come up with with the clothespin things.

Hope you guys have a Happy Easter! I am still feeling poorly. :(

Linda said...

Ginger, I enjoyed reading your last few posts and getting caught up with your family. :)

Kelly said...

Very cute pics...looks like you've been celebrating big already for Easter! :)