Sunday, March 9, 2008

March=Accomplish

My word of the month for March is ACCOMPLISH. Although I haven't had time to sit down and think about all I want to do. I know a few things of the top of my head.
1. Pull off Nick's 30th Birthday Party (CHECK!)
2. Pay off our van. -This will be big for us as it will mean NO DEBT (other than our house, of course) for us. Our other car has been paid off for nearly 2 years. (CHECK)
3. Hand make 10 cards. I'm almost there actually. Steph and I made cards one day during nap time. (Thanks, Steph, for enabling me. I just ordered blender pens/water color pencils of my own. LOL) (CHECK)
4. 15 Layouts for March. This will be tougher since I haven't even started. I do have a weekend crop coming up and hope to finish them there. (CHECK)
5. Fix our fence. I haven't even told Nick yet, but I'd like to fix our back fence. It needs to be taken down and redone. We'll need to purchase new dog ears to replace some of the ones that are warped. I'm not sure when we'll do it since I'll be gone next weekend and the next weekend is Easter. Maybe the VERY last weekend in March if it doesn't rain!
6. File my over 100 completed layouts into albums. (CHECK)

That's enough goals for now. I hope to spend the rest of this month accomplishing great things.

3 comments:

mama j said...

Great work in Feb and best of luck w/ that list, for March! Accomplish is my daily goal....I've gotten TONS done this year and have to look at the BIG PICTURE of it, but man, some days, you just look around at the mess the kids make (like today, for me) and wonder "What DID I do???" LOL!

Scrappy Gal said...

Great list for March. I just realized I never updated my Feb stuff today while I was knee deep in "declutter" from my bedroom closets.

Hope you accomplish each task!

Stephanie said...

So proud of you!!