I found the definition to be just what I wanted it to say.
ap·pre·ci·ate
Function: verb
1 a: to grasp the nature, worth, quality, or significance of
b: to value or admire highly
c: to judge with heightened perception or understanding : be fully aware of
d: to recognize with gratitude
2: to increase the value of
intransitive verb: to increase in number or value
So how/what do I want to APPRECIATE in July? The ideas are just flowing. I want to APPRECIATE every second of every day that I have with my family. I want to APPRECIATE the fact that this is the last month I have with Evan before he starts school. I want to APPRECIATE that freedom isn't free and teach my kids to APPRECIATE that fact as well. I want to APPRECIATE my husband. My wonderful, fabulous husband and all he does for us. I want to APPRECIATE my crazy, busy life as it is.
Here are my JULY GOALS (still a work in progress):
*Install hardware on bathroom cabinets
*Complete 15 layouts
*Handmake July cards
*Handmake August cards
*Handmake 5 cards
*Water slide 2 times
*Power wash sides of house
*Zoo/Aquarium trip
*Host 2 play dates
*Mail box to Steph
Here's to July! May you APPRECIATE every day to the fullest!
2 comments:
I'm glad I got to be on the party list and I guess that means you appreciate me! Had fun.
Heeellllooooooo JULY! Great post! I am off to write mine (and was also planning on using the definition!) lmao
Post a Comment