Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Whew! I did it!

After the end of the month started to creep up on me, I wasn't sure if I'd pull off my 15 layout goal for the month. I was down 5 as of yesterday and I felt a little discouraged! So yesterday during nap time, I pulled out two more and today, another 3! I'm so excited to have met that goal as I had pretty much resolved to miss it this month.
Anyway, after talking with Steph about it, I decided to pull out my swap layouts and use some of those up. What better time to use them than when I'm in a crunch, right? I still had to make them my own, so it wasn't as easy as I had hoped. I love them all and am so happy to have made it to 15 layouts! Yippee!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

love the layouts!!! especially like go fish. awesome!