Friday, July 11, 2008

Annabeth's 2-year Photo Shoot

I took Annabeth this afternoon to have her 2 year old portraits made at The Picture People. It's the only place we've found that the kids do fairly well for pictures. Lacey is our photographer. She's done them each time we've gone there and she does great work. I only ordered 3 prints and I'm waiting on them to be uploaded so that Nick can see them all and order any additional ones. I took a picture of a picture so the quality isn't nearly as good as in person. My little girl is getting so big!


4 comments:

Kathy said...

I am glad she smiled and looked at the camera!!

Stephanie said...

Aww, she is so adorable! Her hair is thickening up on top I think. Love the pigtails of course!

Mom said...

Where is th Razorback? Have you forgot that she (and you) is a HOG??????? Of Course, she is adorable! She looks like MEME and MOMMA!

Anonymous said...

What a lil sweetie she is!