My friend Jessi suggested using SmileBox to show off these photos. I hope you enjoy them! I may do some smaller, more detailed slideshows over the next couple of days, but I'm so anxious to share our vacation photos! It was magical! Everything I hoped it would be! Loved *almost* every minute of it and plan to go back in 2010!
9 comments:
Looks like a good time.
I love the pictures!! It makes me want this month to go by faster. I see you got the $10 balloon too.
Are you kidding? How do you expect to get out of that park without one of those balloons?? lol
And mine was only $7! bahahaha
Great pics Ginger. Looks like you had a great time!!
Looks like it was a great time had by all! Yeah!!
You know you could have fun at Disney in March, too. Christmas wasn't Christmas without you!
Good pics and cute display.
Can't wait to see you!
Well next year will be Christmas at the ISU bowl game destination, 2010 will be Disney again, 2011 we have an opening however, although the Cyclone bowl game does trump any plans that year!
Happy for you that you got to enjoy your trip. Having been to Disney for Christmas myself I can tell you had just as much fun as we did. :)
love the slideshow, the music is great too!
Post a Comment