I have so much on my plate right now. After getting all the cookies delivered last night, I felt some relief-for about 8 hours! lol When I woke up this morning, I couldn't help but feel a sense of urgency with all the other things I have left to do. I decided I'm going back to my Monday list, but this week, it's on Thursday!
So today, before 8 am, I have a list that looks like this:
Take Evan to school (CHECK!)
Contact Sprint about cell phone
Fold towels
Wash/dry/fold load of laundry
Empty dishwasher
Write out cards for tomorrow's gifts
New Blog Post (CHECK!)
Wrap Santa's presents
Balance checkbook & pay bills
It's cold here today! It's one of those stay-in-all-day days! Weather.com says it's 18 degrees! Yikes! On the sunny side, I've been watching the weather for Orlando and we're into the 10 day forecast now. So far, so good! Looks like mid-70s! Please, Lord! That would be fantastic! Only 8 days until we leave!

A Trevor update:
He's at home and doing well. He bounced back well from the blood transfusion he had last week and was released to go back home the next day! His Mom reports he's eating well and feeling pretty good. He's still scheduled to go back to ACH on Dec. 16th for his round of Chemo.
3 comments:
I am so there with you.....I have to do lists for my to do lists!!! I feel like I'm missing out when I actually go to bed at night b/c there is so much to get done!! I know I'm making progress, but yet, each day it doesn't feel that way!
Breathe in and out ;)
Thank you baby girl. Wish you were here!
Get after that list! You can't go to Disney unless you get it ALL done!
Have a nice day! Mom
Ah, the holidays! I love them, but they are so busy and pass by so quickly because of that! Pace yourself and stay healthy!
Post a Comment